Best of Black Friday + Cyber Monday Sales
It’s Black Friday + Cyber Monday–a great time to shop for those holiday presents (and yourself). I’m not here to overwhelm so I want to keep it simple. Also, it’s helpful to make a list (take that pen to paper) and mark off those who you’re buying for. And keep checking back as I will continually be updating this!
Able – 40% off with code ANNAJANEHOLIDAY40
- I love the brown Mabel corduroy pants but SIZE UP.
- Jess’ striped sweater has been a fall fav (runs big but don’t miss out on this one!)
Amazon (deals ‘o plenty–more to come)
- My kids are obsessed with this Garmin watch from last year.
- Frame TVs are worth the hype–(I’m about to buy another).
- My Varley look alike sweater is $27 (I wear a S–it’s oversized)
- I’m not a huge technology gal but I LOVE this Amazon Show; it’s in my kitchen and great for music or shows while I cook!
- I’m buying these UGG slippers because they’re $44
- Obsessed with my tortoise hair clips that are $8
- Rebuying the UBeauty Super Hydrator
- …and my other favorite moisturizer (I just ran out of it) The Tatcha Dewy Skin
- L’Occitane Shower Oil on SALE! Buying this for me and my mom.
Blue Mercury up to 25% off with code EARLYGIFT
- Get 20% off my Dyson hairdryer!! (this is HUGE – review here)
- I’m snagging my Skinceuticals vitamin c ferulic acid.
Boll & Branch 25% off with code CYBER25
- I have and love this duvet set
- I am obsessed with their baby stuff–it’s all in Bennett’s room!
Brightland Olive Oil – Buy More Save More
- Just try the Awake and Alive EVOO – incredible on salads and soups.
Brooklinen 20% off
- A lot of people ask Boll & Branch or Brooklinen? Honestly, I love them both. I own more B&B but it comes down to preference! It’s like choosing a favorite pair of jeans–I can’t!
Club Monaco – 40% off everything with code BLACKFRIDAY
- This gorgeous cardigan is CUTE
- This dress looks just like Vince at a FRACTION of the price.
Dudley Stephens – 40% off
- I only have this turtleneck but I love it!
EBY – up to 40% off
- Try the seamless underwear–trust. (and if it’s not on sale, code ANNAJANE saves you 15%)
Equilibria – up to 50% sitewide and extra 15% with my code SEEANNAJANE
- I love all their CBD products but mostly the soft gels and daily drops (the code works even if you aren’t a new customer!)
- Check out my full review of CBD here
Everlane – up to 50% off
- Everlane makes the best cozy sweaters – love a high neck.
- Their Western boots are a long time fav of mine (and look like AEYDE).
Faherty 25% off almost everything
- My Thanksgiving sweater!
- A versatile top that I have.
- I am OBSESSED with this dress and wear it often–it’s on super sale.
H&M – 30% off everything (no code + free shipping)
- Something sequiny and short for your NYE
- Gorgeous fair isle sweater for a low price.
J Crew – 50% off your purchase with code SHOPEARLY
- I am HERE for the new J Crew era. Is this velvet mini dress actually Saloni?!
- This floral sweater looks JUST like Sezane.
Lake Pajamas – 40% Styles
- My first pair was maternity (great for mamas!). I have three pairs total and they hold up SO WELL–even got some for my family and mom (and for my tall girls, they are long enough)
- I kind of want this nightgown for summer, too.
- My husband loves the PJ pants!
Madewell – 30% off with code OHJOY
- A classic penny loafer under $100
- These jeans are perfect.
Mango – up to 50% off
- This faux shearling coat is in my cart.
- This nubby sweater is perfection.
M.Gemi – 25-60% off
- Um these moon boots are so freaking cute.
Merit – 20% off
- My favorite products are the Minimalist (color: Ochre)
- Flush Balm in Cheeky
- Brow 1980 in Brown
- Signature Lipstick in Millenial
Nordstrom Black Friday
One/Third – 33% off sitewide with code BF2022
- My favorite Perfect Pot is $115
- My favorite Always Pan is $95
Outnet – extra 25% off with code BLACKFRIDAY
- This Zimmerman floral dress is fabulous.
- Gorgeous Nadaam cashmere textured sweater.
Sarah Flint – Buy More, Save More Use code HOLIDAY-FLINTFAMILY
- Love my Perfect Stretch Boots
- Their Perfect Pump is super comparable to the Manolo BB (and a little more comfortable!)
Sézane – save $20 off two knits with code PARTYOFTWO
- I wear a medium in the Otis and LOVE IT
- A small in the cozy Micky jumper
Spanx – 20% off everything
- Gotta say, LOVE my Spanx tennis skirt.
- The perfect pants really are perfect for the office.
Vince – 30% with code SAYHOLIDAY
- I have and love this skirt (worn here)
- Wait, I love this cardigan coat.
White + Warren – 25% off sitewide
- Get yourself or someone else a cashmere travel wrap! (I took this on the plane to Amsterdam, obvs)
Walmart – deals o’plenty!
- This toaster oven/air fryer was a b day gift last year…I use it every day
- I bought the boys this kitchen (the color I bought is sold out) but it’s a great deal! (Bennett’s current fav)
- Bought myself the AirPods from Walmart because they were the cheapest…so far, so good!
Happy Thanksgiving! Just a PSA that the Marc Fisher Yohani boots are on sale for even cheaper at Nordstrom—99.90! I just bought the same color you have. They seem like they’ll be so versatile.
Whaaaaat?! That’s amazing! I need to add the Nordstrom sales now – thank you so much for the heads up 🙂
Very helpful article, Thank you for sharing. I love you
Great round up, thank you! One thing to check before you purchase Good Genes from NK – I know at least a couple of years back, there was a difference between the Good Genes formula that could be sold in the UK versus the US due to different ingredient regulation laws. The US formula had a higher concentration and/or one different active ingredient… anyway, things may have changed, but might be worth a check before you stock up…
whoa! good to know! I am off to compare the ingredients now (as I already ordered, ha)
There is a lot of useful knowledge for me that I’m learning
Your posts leave me with a lot of experience and impressions, I hope you will have more good posts in the near future to share with readers.
Thank you!! Great roundup. Brightland Olive Oil is on sale at Bloomingdale’s and they don’t require a minimum spend, plus you get cash back if you use Raketun. Happy shopping.
I am so grateful that you shared your knowledge with me; it is amazing to be here with everyone. I really appreciate the knowledge and details you have provided here. spider solitaire 2 suit
I am gaining a lot of information that will be helpful to me, and I am learning. penalty kick online