Living in Midi Dresses
I’ve been living in midi dresses. I think it’s all I’ve worn the past few months. They’re comfortable enough to wear at home while I work but cute enough if I ever make it out of the house (a little more rare but I have done some patio dinners and more socially distant meetings). This Anthropologie dress is now on sale (I bought it during a Memorial Day sale) and it’s gorgeous.
Amazon Midi Dresses
However, as we still have about two months of warm weather left, I wanted to share some options that won’t break the bank. Give these Amazon midi and maxi dresses below a try; my experience with Amazon fashion is intermittent but I have found some great things from time to time (and it’s ALWAYS dresses). Plus, they’re all under $50!
- Black midi Amazon sweater dress $49
- Smocked midi Amazon dress $26
- Leopard maxi Amazon dress $35
- Red spaghetti strap Amazon dress $35
- Midi patterned Amazon dress $22 (I own this from last year–size up if you have a larger chest!)
- White eyelet midi Amazon dress $15 (if you’re a small…!)