Why M.Gemi Shoes Are Amazing
I’ve been buying and wearing M.Gemi shoes since they launched in 2015. Their model is straight-forward: direct to consumer, utilizing the best materials and factories in Italy (where shoes likes Jimmy Choo are made!), all at lower, more equitable prices. You’re getting amazing footwear without the markup.
Here I am wearing the Corsa bootie in a rich cognac–perfect for fall! They’re sleek, low-heeled (aka easy to walk in, which is what everyone wants these days) and they look equally as good with skirts as they do with jeans. Once I can wear pants again, I’ll love wearing these with a cropped straight leg denim! (I always get a lot of questions about how to wear these types of boots with jeans and I think slightly cropped so the hem comes right to the top of the boot is my favorite way!)
Thee styles are classic, too, so you can wear them season after season! I have at least five pairs of M.Gemi shoes in my closet and I’m always happy to add to my collection. (Their men’s shoes are great, too–Eric has some!). Plus, they have free shipping AND returns. Use code ANNAJANE60 for $60 off your order!
Here are five M.Gemi shoes that I think would be a classic addition to any closet:
- Alpi Alta – I’ve been looking for black combat boots and the fact that these are shearling lined just sealed the deal for me.
- Stellato – I have had these for over three years and love them. Comfortable, chic, and pointy flats go with everything (as seen in this photo)
- Palestra Minimo – Classic, white sneakers never go out of style.
- Esatto 90 – Some day we will all wear heels again, and personally I’m ready (under 4 inches is my sweet spot). This suede, camel color is on my list.
- Natura – A western-inspired boot is always a good idea; I insist that all my booties are easy to walk in and this heel height is perfect.
*Thank you to M.Gemi for sponsoring this post!