Back to Style with Bloomingdale’s
It’s back to schoooool! But truly, because my kids don’t start until AFTER Labor Day, so I am in the throes of shopping (no uniforms for us). And although I only have boys in my family, I love picking out some girl items so I’ve rounded up some super cute items from Bloomingdale’s.
- Petite Plume Blue Seersucker Pajama Shorts Set New school year, time to replace those PJs they grew out of this summer.
- Honeydew Printed Pajama Set – Cute prints for those who love long sleeve.
- Petite Plume English Rose Pajama Set – These couldn’t be sweeter.
- Splendid Bry Striped Long Sleeve Tee & Denim Skirt Set – Love that this actually comes in a set! More of this from brands, please.
- The North Face – Denali Jacket – Love NF jackets for my boys–great to buy and pass down!
- Splendid – Field Day Striped Long Sleeved Top & Pants Set – Great brand for the boys – runs small, so size up!
- Vineyard Vines Saltwater Stripe Quarter Zip Mock Neck Sweatshirt – I have also loved these – easy to wear and pass down!
- Vineyard Vines Performance Breaker Pants – For those dressier moments.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Reversible Water Repellent Jacket – I need this for family photos.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Cotton Mesh Polo Shirt – Classic…you can’t go wrong!
- VEJA V10 Suede Low Top Sneakers – I didn’t know VEJA made kids shoes…I’m in love
- Herschel Supply Co. – Settlement Backpack – My oldest has a Herschel backpack for years now – holds up great!
- Hunter rain boots – I’ve had several pairs for my kids…they last! (You DO need rain boots for school, PS)
- Sam Edelman Poppy Sneakers – SO cute. Would wear them myself.
- Nike Futura Set – I love a set and always buy these for my boys!
So, I created a little wish list of all items I’m eyeing at Bloomingdale’s (didn’t forget about the girls) for the cutest back to school looks. More importantly, are you a Bloomingdale’s Loyalist? It couldn’t be easier to sign up; it’s free, quick to sign up, and you get free shipping on every order in addition to rewards.
And I’m not sure if you have a Bloomingdale’s near you, but if you do, they offer free buy online/pick up in store (in case you need that back to school look ASAP), free personal styling, and curbside pickup!