What I Want From the Shopbop Sale (and possibly for my London trip)
- Love a good, graphic tee (shop more Anine Bing here)
- Look, I’m a mom and I like my shorts long (I mean, they’re still short, actually). The price on this Levi’s pair is just right, too (shop more Levi’s here).
- This sweet, little top would be just as perfect with jeans as it would with my midi, white skirt!
- Everything about this trench is amazing – the color, the drape! (shop more Soia & Kyo here)
- I’m not normally a rainbow dress kind of gal but holy hell, this is amazing. I might need to wait until it’s on more of sale, though (it’ll probably be sold out by then).
- My friend just bought this top and it looks amazing on her…I want to borrow it immediately.
- Tip: you can totally wear this jumpsuit to your office with a jacket (think blazer or denim) on top!
- I’ve received a lot of questions about white pants that aren’t sheer and these Vince pants are somewhat thicker making them perfect for work or everyday!
- This dress looks so much more expensive than it is, which is why I love the WAYF brand! (not pictured – shop more WAYF here)
- I have a brown pair of Zara sandals just like these but I think I need these white sandals in my life–they are a dupe of a YSL pair! (not pictured)
- I love this little shell bracelet because I’m a product of late 90s/early 2000s Abercrombie/PacSun culture (not pictured – shop more Shashi here).
Just a quick roundup of some spring picks from the Shopbop sale (using code EVENT19).
PLUS, below is a list of things I currently own and wear all the time (you see them quite often on both instagram and the blog) that are included in the sale.
What I Own From the Shopbop Sale
- AGolde pinch waist jeans (TTS – very flattering)
- Spanx camo leggings (I wear a small and they make my butt look toned)
- Monrow joggers (I LIVE in these when I’m running around with the boys)
- Line & Dot sweater (I’ve had this since last year and now it comes in a ton of colors)
- Citizens of Humanity Olivia jeans (my favorite slim, straight jean)
- Ulla Johnson dress (Gorgeous for the summer)
- Fame & Partners dress (Wore it to a chic, Miami wedding)
- Alexandre Birman sandals (I’ve been living in these on all my warm weather trips and they’re COMFY)
- re:named dress (The perfect price point)
- Ray Ban round sunglasses (My go-to sunglasses)
- Soludos espadrilles (A great summer shoe)
- Likely dress (Have had this since last year)
- Levi’s jeans (One of the best affordable jeans out there and one of YOUR favorites here on the blog)