Welcome to this week’d rendition of real outfit recap (check out last week’s here). It has been just about the coldest week ever here in Chicago…and I know many of you have been feeling it, too (snow in Florida and Charleston…what?!)! And for my friends on the East Coast, I hope you’re staying warm and safe with the major weather that’s hitting you right now.
Top 5 Links of the Week:
- Have you heard about the ‘women wear black’ movement for the Golden Globes this weekend?
- I’m headed to Miami in a couple weeks and think I need these shoes (if it’s not snowing…)
- ….And these earrings, too.
- Anyone live in a Tudor style house? We’re moving to one in the spring and this living room is my inspiration (and if you want to see my house pinboard, follow along here).
- This guest post by Preppy Runner on Grace’s blog really caught me off guard–it gutted me a bit as reading about someone else losing a parent to cancer sounded so eerily similar to my own experience. (And finding a release when going through the stages of grief is so, so important.)