Top Sellers in February (+ 10 ‘Fun Facts’ About Me)
A little something extra to go with last month’s best sellers–some fun facts you may not know!
Top Sellers in February + 10 ‘Fun Facts’ About Me
- I have double-jointed thumbs.
- I grew up in the country and my lifelong goal was to live in a big city.
- The Kate Spade Sam bag in high school was my gateway drug into designer purses.
- My first big birthday party was in 2nd grade at Discovery Zone. I excitedly jumped into the ball pit when I got there and came out all wet because someone had peed in there! I think I came out of that a little scarred–never wanted to have a big party after that one.
- My first car was a Honda Accord but the car I learned how to drive on was my dad’s huge truck (Ford F250 Diesel–he bought it to pull our horse trailer!).
- In relation to #5, I started riding/showing horses at 5 years old…but I haven’t ridden since I was in high school. I’d like to get back into it as it was such a formative time of my life.
- I can’t do a cartwheel….and always wanted to be able to do one!
- My aunt got really into our family tree and I’m a direct descendant of Charlemagne (honestly, he probably has millions, ha) and I’m a descendant of the Putnam family who were some of the accusers in the Salem Witch Trials (I’m sorry!!).
- Eric and I were married in Sayulita, Mexico at Villa Del Oso and we need to go back ASAP!
- You may be surprised to know that in middle school, my most treasured clothing item was my neon blue reversible Adidas jacket (you know, with the stripes down the sleeves). I wasn’t a tomboy but I think I tried to dress like one for a couple years there.
February Top Sellers
Target Ottoman – A look for less of the one in my sunroom!
Maybelline mascara – A legit mascara (a little smudgy, so let it dry fully!
J Crew headband – Cute and on sale!
Baby Bjorn carrier – Use it ALL THE TIME
H&M sweater – Nautical goodness
Baby Toy Bar (on sale!) – So funny this is a top seller but the baby loves it–clips onto the Baby Bjorn!
Amazon sunglasses – Look like Krewe!
Baby monitor – A random Amazon purchase that turned out to be legit!
Amazon pajamas (they run big!) – LOVE THESE. 100% cotton + are a great value!