Iiiiiiiiiit’s sweater season! Well, technically it’s been sweater season for awhile here in Chicago, but my audience seems to echo my sentiments and loves a good sweater. These are mostly Amazon sweaters as I did a try-on with my friend Shaheen (follow her!) this past weekend, but I also threw in an Everlane sweater I’ve been living in. Sizing is all below–enjoy!
- Everlane camel turtleneck sweater ($135)- wearing a medium and it’s perfectly oversized and cozy! Not itchy at ALL.
- Amazon black turtleneck sweater ($35) – wearing a small.
- Amazon sweater ($32) – wearing a medium and I think it’s just as good as the #1 best seller!
- Amazon olive turtleneck sweater ($40) – wearing a small
- Amazon Cable Stitch cozy mock sweater ($60) – wearing a medium
- Amazon camel turtleneck tunic sweater ($40) – wearing a small