Spring Transition (and Everlane items under $100)
I’m back with my Everlane partnership! They’ve been a longtime partner (since 2018 but started buying their clothes in 2016). I have so many great Everlane staples that I’ve had in my closet for YEARS and I don’t see that stopping anytime soon. I love how they release new product each month, yet still carry certain pieces for years. And they’re all quite classic, so I know I’ll get tons of wear out of it.
I focused on a few spring transition staples because as we all know, this time of year in the midwest is quite unpredictable. You never know if you’ll be in shorts or a sweater (or puffer). We’ve had 80 degree days in March and snow in April, so you sort of need to have it all to be prepared.
- Easy pant $60- I have this pair from last year and they ARE easy. Great for the beach or the cold and I love the elastic waist.
- Court sneaker $98 – I wear these shoes ALL THE TIME. Not kidding, all the time. Comfy, no break-in period and classic.
- 90s cheeky jean $78 – Another pair I’ve had for years (check out the original post here). See? I wear mom jeans. Take that Gen Z!
- Cotton merino polo $75 – I actually don’t have this; it’s a new arrival and I want it!
- Parklet shirt dress $98 – I bought this when I was pregnant and I’m excited to belt it and wear it again! It’s classic, midi-length and so chic. Wear it with a jean jacket in the cooler temps!
Normal clothes are here again! I’m very excited…can’t you tell?
*Thanks to Everlane for sponsoring this post!