Recent H&M Items and a Few Sales
Did you catch my instagram stories yesterday? You all love my H&M try-ons (they’re pretty small…I don’t want to overwhelm anyone) and they’re actually running a sale for just today. I wanted to share a few items plus a handful of sales from around the web (including some stuff I currently own!). Enjoy!
- polka dot midi skirt (paired with Everlane sweater and Loeffler Randall boots)
- leopard midi dress (paired with shearling Vince coat and Sarah Flint heels–use code ANNAJANE50 for $50 off)
- striped sweater (paired with Everlane coat, L’Agence jeans, and Greats sneakers)
- *not pictured: houndstooth sweater (I sized up to a medium)
- This fleece is super cute and sporty.
- Just discovering this super cute blazer.
- A grown-up “going out” top!
- Rixo makes the best leopard print – this skirt is magical.
- I’ve actually had this IRO top bookmarked since last year and if this is your size…it’s great!
- This Frame dress is perfect for transitioning into spring.
- This Vince camel coat is calling.