Gifts for Her + Him
*Thanks to ShopStyle + Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!
It’s that time of year! I always create a few gift guides on the blog, per reader request, and here are a few more–all items can be found at Nordstrom. As we all know, Nordstrom is customer-centric with their amazing customer service and new features like curbside pickup and free shipping and returns (no minimum). Plus, the Nordy Club, for card holders, has amazing perks like Nordstrom notes and exclusive sales. Nordstrom also commits to carrying new and exciting brands, in addition to the staples we all know and love. It’s easy to find a gift for anyone there!
Here are two gift guides sure to please someone in your life.
Gifts for Her, the Homebody
- SKIMS boucle robe – I need this cozy robe in my life and anyone would love it.
- Stojo cup – I love that this one is collapsible!
- Doiy yoga mat – For your at home classes.
- NEST candles – NEST has the BEST winter scents out there.
- Dyson hair dryer – I can attest that this hair dryer is amazing (I received it as a gift from my husband! Review here).
- Modern Sprout garden jar – I want a bunch of these on my kitchen window sill as I hate buying herbs that go bad.
- Charlotte Tilbury bronzer/highlighter – A little makeup for those Zoom calls (and once we make it back out into society!)
- Spanx leggings – One of my favorite clothing purchases ever.
- Slip silk pillowcase – A little luxury for those who have everything.
Gifts For Him, Impossible to Shop For
- LL Bean slippers – Eric just re-bought these (hih first pair was almost a decade old)
- Patagonia fleece – Guys just love Patagonia fleeces
- Province Apothecary dry facial brush – Quarantine = facial hair and facial hair = itchy. Guys will love this!
- Vuori joggers – Joggers are a mainstay in 2020 and will continue on for years, I’m sure.
- Barbour beanie – A basic, but handsome hat
- Native Union charging pad – Drop and charge your phones and AirPods!
- Hypervolt massage gun – I bought this for Eric’s birthday and he’s obsessed!