New Styles from Nordstrom Made
Nordstrom has some amazing in-house brands–they’re Nordstrom Made. I worked at a company that was acquired by Nordstrom (Trunk Club) and for a couple years, I worked closely with Nordstrom and their team. I can attest that they’re a talented group of people who know how to design and produce a great piece. From BP, one of their first in-house brands, to Zella, the athletic lifestyle brand that has a cult following, Nordstrom Made has made an amazing name for themselves.
There are a handful of great brands (you’ve definitely heard of some I mentioned or maybe a few more!) and they’re occasionally popping up with new ones. For example Open Edit is new to me but it’s fantastic quality and gorgeous–it reminds me of something from the contemporary section. So, the best part of Nordstrom Made brands? Because they’re made in-house, they can pass that value along to the customer; less overhead, an owned supply chain equals a better deal for us! There’s such a variety, too. From trend to a focus on sustainability, Nordstrom Made has something for everyone.
More New Styles from Nordstrom Made to check out:
- Shoulder-pad sheath dress – This is so Theory-like (and $55)!
- Split hem knit pants – Very Anine Bing
- Zella soft leggings – Over 600 5-star reviews!
- The Zella wrap jacket – was part of Anniversary Sale!
- Zella shorts – Love this print!
- Treasure & Bond dressy shorts -How cute would these be with a black blazer?
- The Treasure &. Bond turtleneck – Cute ‘n classic.
- Plaid shirt – The perfect plaid
- BP cateye sunglasses – They make a great pair for $15!
- The BP bodysuit – classic fit and colors AND $12? Sign me up.
- BP quilted shacket – So cool, right?! In my cart.
- BP cardigan – Cropped and perfectly oversized..