How to Wear Shorts This Summer (Under $100!)
Dresses sure are having a moment aren’t they? And I LOVE a good dress. But you know what I also love? Shorts and a t-shirt. Honestly, I live in shorts during the summer – there’s nothing better than an easy pair with a tank or tee. Also, add your favorite sandals or sneaker and you’ve got a summer uniform. So, let’s talk about how to wear shorts this summer, shall we? And the best thing about all these items is that you can mix and match EVERYTHING (and 99% of everything is under $100).
How to Wear Shorts This Summer – A Capsule Wardrobe Under $100
Pick Your Shorts
- Jean shorts – You have to have denim shorts. It’s the law (jk). Really, find a pair you love and go from there. I love my AGOLDE and Everlane jorts!
- Linen shorts – Linen is life in hot weather. I love the worn in, wrinkle linen gives me and thees J Crew shorts come in all colors!
- High-waisted shorts – These are my JAM. They’re kinda editorial, kinda boy scout and I love them. This H&M pair is only $13!
Best Tops With Shorts
- Striped tee – No one said your tees had to be plain. Stripes add a little visual interest. (shop more tees here)
- Linen tank – here I go with the linen again. So, Everlane linen is the best and this tank is SO flattering; snag a few colors for summer.
- Puff-sleeve tee – Normal tees not cutting it? Add a little puff-sleeve to your life.
- Comfy sandals – Sporty sandals are back my friends and your feet will thank you because they’re super comfy. Also, I love that these come in a chic saddle color! (shop more sandals here)
- Leather slides – Loeffler Randall dupe alert! Also, they’re under $100 and that’s all I need to say about that.
- White sneakers – Classic white Vejas go with everything (not just shorts).
A Little Accessorizing
- Straw bag – Target seriously comes up with the cutest stuff these days!
- Sunglasses – A cat eye tortoise pair will alway be in style.
- Earrings – $22 and oh so cute and summery! (shop more earrings here)