Holiday Gift Guide: Under $30
There are lots of gift guides out there so I’m always flattered when I receive requests for them! I consider myself a fairly decent gift giver (at any price point), so I think this covers your bases if you’re on a budget! Welcome to my Holiday Gift Guide featuring gifts under $30–and there’s not a candle in sight (not that there’s anything wrong with candles but they’re a dime a dozen these days).
- Festive Face Mask ($15) – We gotta wear them for now, so they might as well be festive, right?
- Off Topic ($29) – Bring back game night! This is highly rated on Amazon so I’m buying it for my family.
- Indie Lee Discovery Kit ($29) – Indie Lee is a very fairly priced clean skincare brand and this is a deal of all her top sellers!
- Laundress Wool Cashmere Shampoo ($19) – For your fancy, cashmere-wearing family member (they’ll thank you! I swear by this stuff and hate buying it myself).
- Mini Waffle Maker ($10) – This has 1300 5-star reviews! At $10, I think I need one for our house (we don’t have a waffle maker!)
- Carhartt Pom Hat ($16) – For the trendy gal or teen in your life. Wait, I want one, too.
- 2021 Planner via Target ($26) – Fingers crossed 2021 is a smidge more social.
- Colorfulkoala Heathered Leggings ($29) – The Amazon leggings that everyone swears are a Lululemon dupe–get a pair for everyone!
- L’Occitane Almond Shower Oil ($25) – This stuff is pure gold. The ultimate winter indulgence; if it’s good enough for the Four Seasons (where I discovered it), it’s good enough for us, dammit!
- Everlane Wool Cashmere Socks ($22) – You know you’re an adult when you want socks. But seriously, where do they all disappear? Maybe if they’re cashmere, I won’t lose them.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Gift Set ($19) – Don’t be scared of Amethyst (it’s slightly purple)–it’s GORGEOUS on and is so effortless. I love these sticks and this is cheap because they last forever!
- Tie-Dye Kit ($27) – So, it might be a long winter so resist the urge to buy tie-dye when it can be an at-home activity. (Tie-dye socks, sweatshirts, stuff for your family, etc!)
- Fuzzy Slippers via Amazon ($20) – Own these and love ’em.
- Etsy Huggie Diamond Earrings ($22) – This Etsy shop has sold 68,000 of these earrings! A huggie earrings for the fiscally responsible.
- Super Simple by Half Baked Harvest ($18) – I absolutely love HBH and her recipes–they’re easy and always delicious.
- Art Print ($12) – Hear me out–it’s great for those on a budget who can also DIY. Grab a cool looking frame from a thrift shop for $1 and add this print to it. It’ll look like you spent hundreds on it!
- Tortoise Vintage Retro Sunglasses via Amazon ($26) – I love my Amazon sunglasses (they last–promise!).
- Kitsch 8-Pack Hair Coils ($9) – Chic, inexpensive, great for stockings.