Gift Guide: Last Minute Gifts For the Home
Gifts For the Home
- Seasonal Platter – I love collecting platters and the seasonal variety just speak to me. It’s something anyone can use in their home, especially if they enjoy entertaining.
- Set of MUJI Chopsticks – For ramen nights, I love having reusable chopsticks on hand…and they’re a great price! You can even create your own gift box of cool items ranging from accessories to homewares on MUJI.
- Gravity Blanket – Everyone raves about these blankets. I personally don’t have one but have some people on my list who would likely love one.
- GOOP Coffee Table Book (shop more books here)- This coffee table will probably get a ton of use…just look at the title. And that’s what they’re for, right?!
- The Laundress Wool + Cashmere Shampoo (shop more The Laundress here) – It’s one of those items that seem luxurious but you’ll use all the time. People always ask how I care for my sweaters and here’s my secret: I wash them on delicates/cold with this!
- LL Bean Slipper Socks (shop more slippers here)- File this under: gifts I love to receive as an adult. As soon as I wakeup, slippers/slipper socks/cozy socks go on my feet.
- Coyuchi Towel Set – I’m DREAMING of new bath towels for Christmas. Seriously, with our master bed/bath renovation going on, all Eric and I can talk about is getting new towels.
- White Company Diffuser – Everyone wants a beautiful ad subtle scent in their home and this is glorious.
- Simple Prints book – Personalized gifts are always the best, right? Maybe it’s photo memories of a trip you took or a compilation of family photos – either way, anyone would be touched to receive one. Best part? Just download the app and you can use all the photos from your phone!
Need a last minute hostess gift for someone who wants a meaningful gift for the home? Then this gift guide is for you! Homewares can sometimes be a bit impersonal but I rounded up some things that have an intimate feel to them. Trust me, they’ll treasure the personalized book or gravity blanket that you get them for years to come.
See my other gift guides here: