- Toiletry bag with Harry’s shaving kit – You know I love Harry’s and every man needs to upgrade from his plastic ziploc to a real toiletry bag.
- Cologne – A great gift for a young man trying to find his ‘scent.’
- Classic beanie – Can’t have too many (especially if you leave them at work all the time).
- Reversible belt – Eric LOVES his reversible belt (the textured size is more casual in my opinion).
- Cufflinks – Classic cufflinks never go out of style.
- Boxer-brief 3-pack – Sadly, we’re in the stage of life where underwear makes a great gift.
- Smart phone gloves – Same sentiment as the hat – you can’t have too many.
- Dress socks – Again, always need these…white gym socks don’t go with business casual.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – men’s apparel and accessories are a passion of mine. Working in menswear for years was fun and I learned that they do love receiving the both experiences and the essentials as gifts. I’m teaming up with HUGO BOSS to show you stocking stuffers that the man in your life will love receiving. One of my favorite things about HUGO BOSS the brand is the minimalistic design–it’s clean and there’s no fuss, which most men appreciate. And as I’ve gotten older, I realize that men really do like receiving gifts that they would need to buy for themselves anyway, so bring on the dress socks, cufflinks, and boxer briefs! Roll ’em up and stick them in their stocking and I bet you they’ll be pumped to see some HUGO BOSS in there. (See my other men’s gift guide here)
*Thanks to HUGO BOSS for partnering with this post!