Fall Refresh with Boll & Branch
I’ve been using Boll & Branch bedding since last winter and I am absolutely loving it (I was a customer before we worked together!). The sheets are smooth and feel great against your skin, still soft, and also cool. The best part? The hold up great in the wash. Which, by the way, I find that following their care instructions instructions make for longer lasting and less wrinkly sheets:
- Wash sheets just with other sheets/duvets (aka don’t throw towels in there)
- Just say “no” to fabric softeners
- The best tip? Shake out the sheets and duvets after washing but before drying.
Boll & Branch his on a mission to sell the best quality organic sheets at a fair price. It’s a company with a conscience, which is easy to support. And they also have BABY bedding, which I’m thrilled about, seeing as we have another on the way. I opted for their grey color ways as we don’t know the sex of this baby and it went with the gender neutral theme of the nursery. So many cute fitted crib sheets, swaddles, bath towels, and burp cloths! And the crib sheets start at $30 so I don’t feel bad about buying a bunch (trust me, you’ll need them).
Get 20% off your order with code ANNAJANE20 through October 9 (see site for details). And may I recommend the following products:
- Classic Hemmed Sheet Set – If you’re looking to dip your toe into the Boll & Branch world, start here (go for crisp white–you won’t regret it). You’ll never look back.
- Embroidered Link Duvet Set – I’m team duvet–always. This is my “fall” refresh because of the grey contrast but I also love my all-white, eyelet set from spring. It’s classic, crisp and when I made the bed, Eric was like “ooooooh new sheets?”
- Cottontail Crib Sheet – I’m sorry, this is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I’d like to sleep on this, too.
*Thanks to Boll & Branch for being a long-term partner and sponsoring this post!