Amazon Prime Day Picks
It’s Amazon Prime Day! It’s also super overwhelming and it creates a sense of urgency of stuff you ‘need.’ You probably don’t ‘need’ anything but it’s a great time to snag stuff you’ve been eyeing at a great discount. Therefore, I sifted through it all. I’m only rounding up top rated items–I either own everything, will order, OR it has five-star ratings.
If there’s anything out there you think I’d love, PLEASE SHARE in the comments–please and thank you.
- Ray Ban Round Sunglasses ($138) – One of my most worn pairs of sunnies!
- Levi’s 721 high rise ($40) – The best Levi’s skinny (IMHO).
- Woolen Bloom Sweater Hoodie ($28) – Buying this to wear with Spanx leather leggings.
- Krismile ($90) – I’m buying this because it looks like an $800 Just Add Down puffer I saw on Shopbop!
- Calvin Klein Bra ($22) – Will be great for every day AND nursing.
- Woolen Bloom Sweater ($28) – looks like Vince! I ordered.
- Spacedye Leggings – I own an identical pair that’s Beyond Yoga. Love a soft, spacedye.
- Sweater Dress ($28) – You know I can’t resist a sweater dress!
- Daily Ritual Button-Down ($20) – Love a soft oversized button down with leggings or jeans (and great for nursing).
- Fuzzy Slippers ($15) – I own and love–wearing them now!
- Boucle Turtleneck Sweater ($28) – not pictured but a textured classic with awesome reviews.
Beauty I Love
- Oribe Gold Lust Shampoo – Hate that I love this–it’s stupid expensive
- Rembrandt Whitening Toothpaste – A random beauty item but I really do love it and buy it often (good for sensitive teeth!)
- NuFace – Sooooo, I have one but I received it while pregnant (which is a no-no), and haven’t been able t use it! I CAN’T WAIT to try it.
- GHD Curling Iron – My Curling iron! I upgraded to it last year and wish I paid this price. Heats on/off so quickly and keeps my curl (I have VERY straight hair).
Home + Electronics
- Echo Dot – What we use to play music in our house!
- Fire Kindle 8 – For the boys and strictly for road trips
- Apple AirPods – Not pro–I was late to adopt Airpods but I LOVE THEM)
- Dyson Cordless – I own a few vacuums and love them all, but this gets the most daily use
- Bissell Steam Mop – All hail the steam mop–the Quarantine Queen.
- Bentgo Lunchbox – I HATE spending a lot on lunchboxes but these are awesome and 50% off! They’ve been awesome for my kids.