Amazon Beauty Stocking Stuffers (That’ll Arrive Before Christmas!)
*Thanks to LAPCOS + Amazon for sponsoring this post!
By the questions I received on instagram stories, EVERYONE needs help with stocking stuffers. Stockings were always amongst my favorite part of Christmas–just little goodies that you could open and love and a great opportunity to try out new brands and products. Because of the size of stockings, it’s a great time to try out beauty products–and it doesn’t have to break the bank! I chose items or brands that I know and love so they’ll be sure to be a hit.
All of these items are available on Amazon and WILL arrive before Christmas. And part of this gift guide is sponsored by LAPCOS, which is a Korean beauty brand with a cult following. You’ve probably seen LAPCOS products at Nordstrom, Anthropologie, Revolve–even World Market! It’s a legit beauty brand that people swear by and they have so many fun, small items that would be great in a stocking. I ordered all of the items below and used them, so I can attest that they’re great (except for the Biotin shampoo, which I will be ordering for my postpartum hair when it starts to fall out soon–the reviews look amazing).
- Tan-Luxe drops ($47) – These last FOREVER and work like a charm. Just 1-2 drops when you need some color–I tan easily and still use the light-medium for a natural glow.
- WetDry brush ($15) – I live and die by this brush; I’d take it on a deserted island for sure.
- LAPCOS sheet mask / vita C ($14 for 5)– A vitamin C mask is always great for brightening and fighting fine lines. Awesome reviews, too!
- LAPCOS Biotin Hair Growth Shampoo ($32) – the reviews are awesome so I’m buying this for my stocking (look, it’s what i do) in anticipation of losing my hair at 3-4 months postpartum–happens every time and I’m getting ahead of it! (pun intended) Get this for the new mom–postpartum hair loss is a real pain.
- LAPCOS exfoliating pads ($9 for 5) – These are MAGICAL. Your dead skin peels off (in a good way) and feels baby smooth after.
- Laneige Lip Mask ($25)– Hands down my favorite lip treatment (and it lasts FOREVER…like years, plural).
- Julep Eye Shadow Creme Stick ($14) – This is the #1 best selling eye shadow on Amazon and I read it’s a dupe for my beloved Laura Mercier eye caviar stick (which are double the price). Throw one in a stocking (go with the bronze shimmer color–neutral enough for anyone).
- LAPCOS sheet mask /pearl ($14 for 5)– These affordable sheet masks are such a treat; LAPCOS is a Korean beauty brand found at most retailers (Nordstrom, Anthro, Saks, you name it!) and you can snag them at Amazon for a great price AND they’ll be here for Christmas! I have the Pearl sheet masks and they’re a great treat for when I’m in the tub and want to relax.
- IT cosmetics heavenly brush ($20)– Best bronzer brush out there, hands down; I’d fight for it.
- LAPCOS sheet mask / collagen ($14 for 5) – My next LAPCOS sheet mask to buy–I love a good collagen treatment!
- Crest White Strips ($30) – Dr Shaheen Khan (my friend) said this is how she whitens her teeth so I’ve always stuck with these! They’re going in Eric’s stocking 🙂
- Elvive Wonder Water ($9) – so I tried the Elvive Clay Shampoo for $3 and was amazing (still using it in my rotation!) and a reader told me that Elvive is basically Kerastase formulation so I will basically buy anything that people rave about–9K positive reviews here! Snag it for the beauty lover.