M.M.LaFleur has impeccable workwear
It’s one of those companies that I sincerely wish was around when I was working in corporate American a little under a decade ago. It has the whole working woman uniform figured out to a tee and here’s why:
- Finding chic yet business appropriate clothing was such a bear! (see what I did there?)
- So many of the items are machine washable–that’s a huge deal when it comes to a genre of clothes that’s usually “dry clean only.”
- It’s founded by women, made for women. They wanted to take the stress out of getting dressed for work (it’s a real thing) and I think they nailed it.
As women, we’re constantly go go go (can anyone relate). So M.M.LaFleur is making sure we look comfortable AND chic…AND ready to nail that presentation. With M.M.LaFleur you don’t have to sacrifice anything–comfort, style, or even tricky fabric care. In addition, the styles are classic, yet thoughtfully designed to fit a plethora of body types. Many of the styles are wrinkle resistant; add that as a reason I needed this when I was traveling overnight for business 50 days a quarter!
I’m so proud to be teaming up with M.M.LaFleur to celebrate Women’s History Month all March long with their “Ready to Run” campaign.
- She Should Run: From 3/8-3/22, M.M.LaFleur is donating 40% of proceeds from the Centennial Suit to She Should Run, an organization that empowers women on both sides of the aisle to run for office. So I fully support this–we need more representation!
- Elizabeth Arden: The first 350 people to purchase the Centennial Suit will also receive a complimentary lipstick from Elizabeth Arden.
Also, if you’re local to Chicago, please check out their gorgeous showroom in River North. The staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable (I worked with them back in May) and the space is breathtaking.
*Thanks to M.M.LaFleur for sponsoring this post!