Holiday Looks with Evereve (That You Can Wear After the Holidays, Too)
Ah, the holidays. It’s that crazy time of year that you jam a ton of stuff in–work, merriment, shopping, fun, everything! There’s so many occasions to dress for: work parties, friend parties, present shopping, holiday pagaents, Christmas Eve services, family gatherings, and the list goes on from there. So, today I’m partnering with Evereve to showcase some easy holiday looks that will go the distance in your wardrobe (don’t worry, you can wear all these pieces well beyond the holidays).
- The midi skirt (only $78!) + black mock-neck top combo is perfect for those Christmas services or pagaents or even a family holiday party! You’ll be comfortable enough for the evening AND your whole family will be asking where your outfit’s from.
- A black wrap dress (88!) + booties is great for a casual office holiday party (hey, my consulting firm used to do black-tie optional attire–this look isn’t for that!).
- The boyfriend blazer, festive burgundy cami, and cool denim combination is what I’d wear for that holiday cookie exchange or white elephant party with your girlfriends!
Other holiday-ready pieces from Evereve:
- I am a recent Spanx leggings convert and I LOVE these shiny leopard pieces–would wear with an oversized cashmere sweater and sneakers!
- This metallic blouse with high-waisted black jeans and red heels…YES.
- Razzle dazzle ’em with this sequin top and your favorite jeans.
*Thanks to Evereve for sponsoring this post!