Happy Target Tuesday! So, we have a double dose of fun with both fashion pieces and home decor. First, we’ll go through the fun, little items we could easily add to wardrobe (they’re killing the game. Target is doing amazing things. Second, we’ll go through their home decor and interiors that is just as hard to resist. I can’t get over their collabs and private labels–they’re on fire and I’m super excited for their upcoming designer collaborations–Rachel Comey anyone?
Let’s dig in, shall we?
- Chunky knit cardigan – Cant resist a chunky knit.
- Puff sleeve peplum top – Peplum is back–I’m telling you! (Some might say it never left?)
- Double strap heels – One of my best sellers; look much more expensive than they are.
- Chain hoop earrings – Might need to try these to ease into hoops.
- Tie-waist pants – So, never met a tie-waist I didn’t like.
- Chelsea booties – Classic booties for fall.
- Slip-on sneakers – Easy, comfy, and perfect with leggings.
- Mule slides – Also, such a great price for Vince or Jenni Kayne look alikes!
- Puff-sleeve shirtdress – Puff-sleeve nation.
- Dot cami – The ultimate layering piece.
- Knit woven midi dress (runs big!) – Ulla Johnson dupe!
- Tiered maxi dress – We all want to be a little Laura Ingalls Wilder, ya know?
Interiors from Target Tuesday
- Cane chair – Love me some caning–my dining room and office chairs have it!
- Rubber leaf tree – I dunno, Target makes some really good faux plants.
- Loom rug – Looks like my Loloi rugs!
- Faux wood table lamp – This has such gorgeous texture.
- Coffee table – Classic and would go with most decor.
- End table – …..so would this!
- Boucle blanket – I have several Target throws and they’re great for the price!
- Studio McGee sofa – This sofa is totally gorgeous. Looks like Lulu & Georgia!
For more Target love be sure to check out past Target Tuesday posts here.