It’s everyone’s favorite day of the week–Target Tuesday! And I must say, Target is absolutely crushing it lately. From Ulla Johnson-esque tops to dresses that look like they’re on Shopbop to the consistently amazing home collaborations, Target is a force to be reckoned with. Today we’re focusing on maxi dresses but if there’s a Target category you’d like me to cover, please let me know!
You know I’m all about the high-low mix so I have dresses in my closet from $500+ to a $15 win from Target….and I love them all. Sometimes you need a cheap thrill and there’s nothing wrong with that! Without further adieu, let me introduce tot you some Target Tuesday finds that I think you’ll really enjoy. I’d order all of them but I don’t have room for all this bounty in my closet!
- A New Day white dress – Roomy, maxi dresses are all the rage and the sweet eyelet details make it look like a high-end designer from Netaporter!
- Universal Thread puff sleeve dress – Puff-sleeves continue to have a moment but even if their popularity is peaking, I’m still *so* into them!
- Universal Thread floral maxi – A sweet, demure print in a robin’s egg blue couldn’t be a better combo.
- Tiered maxi from Universal Thread– Transition into fall with this long-sleeved bad boy (would be cute with a belt!).
- Universal Thread flutter sleeve dress – An everyday dress that I know I’d wear over and over again.
More cute finds from Target:
- Giant polka dotted dress – can’t stop thinking about this one.
- Floral mini dress – Hunter Bell mini dress vibes
- Neutral maxi – Looks like Cleobella!
- Solid midi – Ulla Johnson anyone?
- Plaid puff-sleeve dress – This is amazing. It’s in my cart.