Spring Break Style
*Thanks to ShopStyle and Saks OFF 5TH for sponsoring this post!
Do you know what I love? A deal. Also, I love finding my favorite brands on sale and scouring the internet for the best savings. I hate paying full price so I love sites like Saks OFF 5TH – Where Fashion Takes OFF. It’s a buzzing hub where I find amazing designer clothing, handbags, and more at a better price at saksoff5th.com. So, plus, free shipping on orders of $99 or more, too! Also, where else can I find brands like Staud, Vince, Johanna Ortiz up to 70% off?!
Spring Break Style
So, I took advantage of working with Saks OFF 5TH to purchase some items for my upcoming trips–Mexico for Spring Break with the family and Jamaica with just Eric in April. Also, I need easy, breezy pieces that I can feel great in, even if my hair is slicked back in a post-beach bun.
And the best part–from 3/24 – 3/27 you can Buy More, Save More! Take 15% off $100+ and 20% off $250+ (excludes clearance) with promo code MORE. Be sure to pick up some pieces for this spring!
Here’s what I’m wearing: Vince Pleated Tiered Dress, Joie Ravee Tie-Shoulder Dress, Saks Fifth Avenue Woven Leather Slides , similar sunglasses: Kate Spade New York Johneta 51MM Cat Eye Sunglasses, similar bag: Karl Lagerfeld Paris Agyness Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag
And what else I’m eyeing:
- These tie-front blouses are perfect perfect for Mexico!
- This Tanya Taylor Joelle Striped Knit Sleeveless Bodycon Dress is so fun and the price is right.
- My cart is getting too full. This Jonathan Simkhai Fira Ruched Maxi Dress is gorgeous.
- This Mar Y Sol Capri Woven Tote is such a FUN beach bag (and under $75)
- A classic Rhode dress at 70% off.
- Wait, I want these Saks Fifth Avenue Ankle Tie Leather Sandals–they look like $500 sandals.
Be sure to check it out for your upcoming trips, too!