Real Outfit Recap + Fun Links
It’s real outfit recap, late summer edition! I used to post these a lot more but the the pandemic happened and I never left my house so we’re back and I’m hoping for a rockin’ fall full of fun outfits again! It’s happening.
Also, I posed the question on instagram–are there any shoe or bag styles that are blowing your sicks off? I want to be wow-ed by accessories this fall after 1.5 years indoors. We need new boot styles, am I right?
Here’s some fun links I thought I’d share, too!
- So, my jacket company One/Third launched a new jacket! A mid-weight twill (like a jean jacket) that can be worn with or without the belt!
- Two of my best friends launched an awesome new travel app called Out of Office. Not to brag but I named it (seriously). You can bypass the waitlist with code ANNA – download here!
- Also, I bought these Amazon shorts after seeing all the #bamarush tiktok videos and i LOVEE them. They’re high-waisted and super cute (and $24).
- How great is this TJ Maxx dress?
- Back to school next week and I’m back to cooking! If you need meal inspo, Home Chef helped me feel inspired again and the whole family LOVED the Acapulco Steak Quesadillas. Save $90 with code ANNA90FREE