New Brand Alert: DIME Beauty Review
Just like so many of us, I saw an ad for DIME Beauty on instagram. I saw the eyelash boost serum and was immediately intrigued. The eyelash growth serums I’ve tried do work but man, they’re expensive. I also don’t think they’re safe to use during pregnancy. So when I saw that DIME Beauty offered a lash serum for $38 with clean, pregnancy-safe ingredients, I was intrigued (my eyelashes have seen better days during quarantine). I love lash extensions, but haven’t had them in years–too expensive and too much maintenance. And I love a lash lift but I don’t feel comfortable getting that during pregnancy; it also doesn’t affect your lash length!
I’ve been using it since July about 3-4 times a week (I would put it on daily if I remembered) and I love that there’s no side effects that I experienced with other lash serums like red rings around my eyes or burning. I don’t think it works as quickly as the other serums, but it definitely works–here’s my eyelashes in July vs now (no mascara).
So, I was thrilled when DIME reached out to work together as I was already a customer (I’ve bought more eyelash serum since then and also mascara). And to no surprise, their clean skincare is also pretty great. It’s inexpensive, effective, and uses clean ingredients. Here’s what I’ve been most impressed with of the handful of DIME Beauty items I’ve tried:
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum – Pure HA, baby. Plumping, hydrating, and helps your skin better absorb other products. I love to use in the AM with a vitamin C serum, followed by a moisturizer.
- Lash Boosting Serum – See glowing review above
- Restorative Night Cream – You know what I hate? Paying a ton for a moisturizer that I put on top of my nighttime serums. Not anymore – this $34 night cream has been my go-to the past month–plus, it has Squalene in it which is a powerful antioxidant.
- Hyper Glow Serum – the same ingredients as another Vitamin C Ferulic Acid I know and love and this is a great way to introduce a clean, inexpensive Vitamin C into your routine. With Vitamin C serums, I notice moreso when I don’t use them–they’re necessary for us 30+ ladies! (Use in the AM!)
- Matte Lipstick – I’m all about the simple beauty routine and when they included this bundle in my order, I put them on and they have quickly become my favorite lip color. I couldn’t decide what I thought of the matte-ness but it lasts SO long and the “Johnny” color is so pretty and natural! If you’ve been looking at my blog or IG stories lately, this is the lip color I’ve been wearing the past month. Big fan. (I’ve never been a ‘nude’ lip kinda gal but the Leo is pretty great and I will use it very sparingly or under the ‘Johnny’ lip color.)