Buttery Soft Sweats
Last year, while scrambling for gifts I discovered Vuori and ended up buying Eric a bunch of pieces; he LOVED them. I don’t think I was even aware they also had women until earlier this year and well, I love them, too. Hate to say it, but the term “buttery soft” truly applies to the Vuori leggings; and they’re substantial but not thick. I’ve been both working out in these pieces and going out and about–it’s seamless!
Obviously, because I gifted Vuori last year, I can attest it makes a great gift. I’m pretty sure Eric asked for more (and that’s what he’s getting!). I’d love to share some Vuori pieces that would make a great gift this holiday season:
- Alpine jacket – I wore this on instagram the other day and was bombarded with DMs about where my jacket was from–it’s Vuori! I have a small and it fits but if you want it a little looser or roomy (especially for layering), definitely size up.
- Daily leggings – one of the most popular styles; an awesome price point and they’re just something fun and different with the tie waist! (Plus, they’re non-slip–love the cuffed ankles, too)
- Long-sleeve sundown tee – I am OBSESSED with this; it’s perfectly cropped (not too cropped..I can’t handle that) and so comfy. I wear it to work out or lounge around the house.
- Long-sleeve Mudra fitted tee – I don’t have this but I’m asking for it for Christmas. We need layers here in Chicago and it’s perfect.
- Sunday Jogger – because he has a pair and wants more.
- Strato Tech tee for my Peloton addict–perfect for working out.
- Kore shorts because he always says he has no athletic shorts and I prefer an above the knee cut.