A New Retailer to Know About: Verishop
Verishop is one of those ‘new to me’ site that I could NOT believe I had yet to discover. Chic separates! Brands I know and love! New brands that I had never even heard of! How did I not know of this. Well, now I do and you can know, too. Here is the lowdown on Verishop and why I think it’s about to give some of my other favorite stores some competition:
- Free 1-day shipping and returns – hey, I run a small business but free returns are so important in this day and age. Honestly, I’m a very savvy shopper and am turned off when retailers don’t offer that. Yay, Verishop!
- A great curation of brands: you’ll recognize old staples like Vince and Joie but discover new brands like Lett (my skirt and top).
- An array of price points: again, there’s some luxe brands and there are also some affordable options–I love that!
- It’s not just women’s clothing–they have beauty/skincare products, kids clothing, homewares, and men’s clothing, too! (They carry Boll & Branch, which I’ve been wanting to try!)
- Oh, most of their site of 20% off right now with code HOLIDAY20 (some brands excluded).
So that’s the gist of Verishop, for those of you who are new to the site. Oh, and I wanted to call out a few of the new brands I discovered that are worth taking a peek at:
- Lett (what I”m wearing–so comfy and chic!) – it’s stretchy and super flattering! I’m getting some matching pants next.
- More Than Yesterday – cool, Parisian-esque, androgynous, AND classic. Doesn’t get much better than that.
- Billie the Label – remember when I talked about wearing more suiting? Billie the Label is perfect for that. It’s chic, not stuffy.
*Thanks to Verishop for sponsoring this post!