I was SO into thick, oversized, chunky scarves a few years ago. I abandoned the oversized scarf briefly because I was obsessed with both vintage and faux fur stoles. Well, last year I fell back in love with the oversized scarf and I realize that I don’t have to choose between the stoles and the scarves. I mean, I didn’t really think I had to choose, I just get really into things and go in ALL the way.
ANYWAY, since winter is basically here, I am digging out and dusting off all my old chunky scarves (I love this old Everlane one…I’ll keep it forever). It’s scarf season, people and here are gives awesome, oversized scarves that you will love, too:
- White + Warren oversized cashmere wrap – I have this in black and it’s forever a favorite. AMAZING for travel.
- H&M large scarf – A great price ($18) and I love that tan/check combo!
- Madewell buffalocheck – Gosh I love a good buffalo print. This one is unique and cool, too.
- Acne Canada scarf – Acne is always worth the splurge–their wools are wonderful.
- ASOS wool scarf – Gorgeously oversized–that heathered color, too!