You don’t always think of a jumpsuit when it comes to the office, but they can totally be work appropriate. This is Everlane’s new Go-Weave jumpsuit straight out of the package–no ironing, steaming, or photoshopping out creases–it basically repels wrinkles making it the perfect piece to take from day to evening. The black is a no-brainer for the office. Pair it with any jacket or even a cardigan–but this cornflower blue is so beautiful that I’m glad I went with this. It’s also a stunner with sandals and a tote for any summer weekend (you could even take off the belt and wear with a belt bag…OOOH–that’s what I’m doing for the next city festival I attend).
Here are a few other Everlane new arrivals I’m loving since they tend to sell out so quickly:
- Their $20 box cut tees – I have a bunch of these from last summer and they fit SO PERFECTLY (and also wash well).
- These strappy, flat $78 sandals. They’re subtle yet sexy.
- Their cheeky denim short are so flattering–I have the blue (photo below) but I want the black, too, once they’re back in stock.
- You know I love the Boss boots (I’ve worn them to death) and now they’re available in a flats version! How amazing is the cream color?! I have a feeling these will be a hot commodity due to their designer-like silhouette.
- My current go-to hoodie when I’m running to the gym–I have the light pink color.
- I love the Equipment brand but Everlane’s silk shirting is legit…and it’s $100+ cheaper. This notch collar blouse is gorgeous.
*Thanks to Everlane for sponsoring this post!