Every spring, I want to take off my boots and jeans, burn them (ok fine, store them away) and put on a maxi dress. The older I get, the longer I want my hems; I still love a good mini dress but I lean towards the midi and maxi length now. The best part about wearing a maxi dress is that you can easily dress it up or down. Too dressy? Just throw a denim jacket on top.
These two styles are carried exclusively at Bloomingdales as both part of their Aqua line or part of their 100% Bloomingdales program–you can’t find them anywhere else (which is especially good come wedding season).
Awesome exclusive midi or maxi dresses from Bloomingdales (and they’re all an extra 25% off right now!):
- You won’t see this Rebecca Taylor number anywhere but Bloomies.
- I’d wear this blush, lace, midi number to a wedding ASAP – that neckline!
- This bright number is in my cart for a trip to the Bahamas!
- I envision this tiered dress perfect for a spring, black-tie soiree.
- The peekaboo lace detail on this maxi is so sweet.
*Thank you to Bloomingdales for partnering with this post!