What to Wear (At Home) on NYE
*Thanks to Express & ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!
So, what are you doing for New Year’s Eve? Staying in? Cool, me too. NYE at home may be the norm in 2020 but a new year is almost upon us. And since we’re all hoping, and praying, and wishing that 2021 is better than 2020, I don’t think there’s any harm in choosing to put on some flashy threads and ring in the new year, even if it’s at home with a bottle of Moet. It’s been a heck of a year and we can put all our energy into having a great 2021 (and still celebrate any highs from 2020, because I’m sure we all have had a few!).
Don’t be afraid to bust out all the fun fashion items that you would on a “normal” New Year’s Eve, like sequins, skirts, heels! And you can do that with super cute items (at reasonable prices) from Express. As soon as I saw these sequin leggings, I knew I had to have them for this year and beyond. The plus side is that they’re super flattering and comfortable! NYE at home just became chic!
A few other Express pieces, all currently up to 50% off through 12/16, that’ll help you ring in the New Year!
- Sequin Body suit (would be amazing with black jeans)
- Pleated Midi Skirt (love the burgundy color!)
- Velvet mock-neck midi dress (like a sweater dress, but cooler)
- Faux-leather pants (love the brown pair with a cream colored sweater)
- Fuzzy cowl-neck sweater (an oversized sweater with leggings just might be the ticket)
PS They even have the coziest lounge sets if you’re like “what am I trying to prove here?”