Rachel Zoe’s Box of Style: A Review
So, why Box of Style? How does it differentiate from all the other box subscription services that are out there?
- New & exclusive pieces from awesome designers are delivered every quarter (retail value is over $400)
- Add on items with ease to any seasonal box
- Curated, luxury style at exclusive prices only available to Box of Style customers
- Manage and update your subscription with the easy online portal
- Two membership options: Quarterly Membership: $99, pay-as-you-go seasonal subscription or Annual Membership: $350, pre-pay subscription
Rachel Zoe Box of Style Review
Alright, now we’re ready for the fun part–what’s IN a Box of Style? I’ll show you what’s in the summer box!
- Henny + Lev weekend tote ($169) – I LOVE this bag. Can’t wait to actually go somewhere for a weekend so I can use it! It’s lightweight and chic.
- Panacea beaded earrings ($55) – I’m not great at choosing bold jewelry so I love that these were curated for me. These are the perfect accessory for an all-white outfit this summer.
- Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream ($49) – Guess who needed a new hand cream because they’re like sandpaper from washing them so much (it’s me). Smells amazing!
- Kosas Color & Light Palette- Tropic Equinox ($34) – I was PUMPED to see the Kosas label in this Box of Style–I’ve been wanting to try their products! Everyone raves about this new, clean makeup brand. Plus, it’s a bronzer/highlighter combo!
- Peter Som Dream Floral Print Sarong – Meteorite ($195) – I will go to a beach this summer, I repeat, I will go to a beach this summer. And this sarong (they’re back, did you hear?) will be coming with me–perfect over a sleek, black swimsuit.
Great stuff, right?! And it retails for over $500! And I have a deal for you: get $30 off a Box of Style box for new subscribers with code BOSSUMMER30 until 8/1/20. I hope you snag a summer box so you can get these goodies, too!
*Thanks to Box of Style by Rachel Zoe and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!