Best of Memorial Day Sales
Rounding up some awesome sales for Memorial Day weekend! Mostly clothes (take advantage if you can, because retailers need to move all the spring clothing that no one was buying due to COVID-19!) plus a few home sales. I will keep updating this as I see more sales popping up.
- This Odells dress is perfection
- I’m getting these Tevas. I’m sorry, don’t hate me.
- I discovered Varley at Harvey Nichols last week and now want this sweatshirt.
Everlane’s Choose What You Pay Sale is still on!
- Blue + cream patterned dress for $20
- Easy, breezy cotton tunic (looks like my Isabel Marant one from 2016)
- Love this dress’ color, cut, and pattern.
- I can’t resist a puffy, mini dress.
- They released this pattern at H&M last year and I snagged two pieces–now it’s in skirt form!
- Ganni blouse – I have a similar one and love it and this will be $60!
- Alexandre Birman shoes are some of my favorite! (These Manolos are incredible, too)
- I always wait to buy Ulla Johnson until it’s on super sale
- I love love love Ulla Johnson blouses, too
- Rebecca Taylor dresses make me happy
- Rails shirts are some of my favorites!