When I posted on IG stories that my rockin’ Saturday night plans involved this Foot Peel Mask, so many of you were VERY intrigued. I mean, I don’t blame you–who doesn’t want baby soft feet? I was personally intrigued by all the photos of people’s feet shedding skin off like a snake. It’s so disgusting to see, yet so satisfying. This is my warning to you–I have photos below of my feet peeling progress. If feet gross out you, don’t proceed! Consider yourself warned.
Here’s what I liked about the Foot Peel Mask:
- The cost. I bought a four pack on Amazon for $32–that nets out to $8 a pop.
- It’s easy. You put on some plastic booties that are pre-filled with the Baby Foot Mask formula, kick back, and relax. You need to wear them for an hour so I just put them on and watched a show. (You need to wash your feet before you put on the booties and afterwards.)
- It works! But not quite as well as the photos lead me believe. My shedding of skin was more piecey; it didn’t come off like a snake, which made me sort of sad. But next time I try it, I’m going to soak my feet every night like they recommend. It did make my feet very soft–even my rough heels!
What I didn’t like about the Foot Peel Mask:
- It took forever to work! I used it on a Saturday night and it wasn’t until the following Saturday that my feet started to peel just a little bit. I was shocked it took so long, but patience is a virtue, I suppose.
- The shedding of skin was messy because it didn’t all come off at once. Again, I wonder if a nightly soak (they recommend that on the box, but I figured it was optional) would help for a smoother shed.
- The box says it’s “all natural” ingredients but what the heck is in it to to promote that kind of delayed exfoliation? Is it bad for you? Who knows.
Would I try this again? Absolutely. I’d even like to try other brands. The reason I went for this brand were the reviews on Amazon–over 1,200 reviews with an almost 5-star average.
Alright, photos of the progress are below. Please don’t look at these if feet or peeling gross you out! There’s no other way to document the progress without pictures, though…you have to see for yourself. That being said, I’m warning you!