I’m so hot and cold with Etsy. Sometimes, I’m obsessed with it and can’t stop looking; then I have dry spells and kind of forget about it for awhile. Well, around the holidays I got back into the obsession because Etsy jewelry is amazing and so many shops are perfect for personalized jewelry. There are also inexpensive pieces that are so gorgeous looking. During my obsessed-period, I found a ton of great stores that have fantastic pieces. And the best part? There are all different price points. Plus, we all know Etsy jewelry makes for a great gift as they’re heavy on personalization. Plus, you’ll be sure to love them–all the stores have a 5-star rating!
(Just note that I keep it simple when it comes to jewelry–my standby pieces are here–so most of these recommendations are minimalistic and classic!)
This shop is perfect for inexpensive, dainty pieces (everything below is under $20!0. Maybe you want to try the huggie earring trend or perhaps you just got your ears triple pierced. Try out this shop and these pieces below:
- The 6mm CZ earrings are so small and perfect. I actually just ordered some to go with my (real) diamond huggies. I have a feeling my sister will borrow them.
- This earring bar set is the CUTEST.
- I’m way too scared to get a hole in the middle of my ear OR my cartilage pierced but this ear cuff would be fun to pop on every once in a while.
This shop has so many great gift ideas–think initials, personalizations for all you moms out there, and gorgeous, dainty, layered necklaces.
- If you want to get someones initials (even your own!) on a necklace, this layered beauty is simple and stunning.
- Layering perfection – would look good for every day or even dressed up!
- This personalized disc necklace would make a perfect gift!
I stumbled upon this shop while searching endlessly for a personalized diamond necklace and discovered this shop through the process (and ordered a piece)!
- My husband I searched endlessly for a necklace like this and we had finally found it! I have my boys’ initials on it and love that the diamonds make it special. I’ll show it to you on IG stories and you’ll see it more on the blog coming up (I received it last week!)–it’s solid and feels wonderful.
- This initial diamond ring is so cool! Pieces like this are what make Etsy great.
This store is all about dainty diamonds and they’re a pretty good value! They look like the Adina Reyter and Suzanne Kalan pieces that are out there.
- This diamond cluster ring would be like $3,000 on NetAPorter–it’s gorgeous, right?
- Oh gosh, these deco huggie earrings–amazing!
- This dainty diamond ring looks just like one of my anniversary bands (in rose gold) and it’s so much less expensive! It’s great for stacking.
I found this store when trying to find an alternative to the EF Collective diamond earrings I bought from Shopbop. Don’t get me wrong–I love mine! But they’re sold out AND they were a little too expensive for what they were. This store has great diamond alternatives.
- These tiny diamond huggies are a great deal–wish I would’ve found these before I bought the ones I have.
- If you’re into zodiac jewelry, these necklaces are super cute!
- This is a ‘pie in the sky’ some day kind of ring for me!
You’re probably about to look at Etsy jewelry shops all day now, but my bet is you’ll find something good. Happy shopping! (And Valentine’s Day is coming up so you can throw out some hints)