Shopbop Black Friday Sale! (My Picks + Items I’ve Had Forever)
Let the madness begin! But, honestly, I’ll take any excuse to cover a Shopbop sale. And when it’s the Shopbop Black Friday sale, all bets are off (up to 25% off, use code MORE19). These sales are the absolute best and I always end up buying a few things for myself! Check out my picks below AND a roundup of items I already have and love.
- Lioness blazer (shop more Lioness here)- great blazer and under $100
- Clare V simple tote – I love her classic totes…they carry a lot of stuff!
- I.AM.GIA coat – Furry AND burgundy, which is perfect to me.
- Rag & Bone belt – I am a sucker for slim belts–they last forever, too!
- Theory sweater – A cozy knit with a funnel neck–it’s love.
- AGOLDE jeans – I am loving AGOLDE lately. I need another pair!
- Vince skirt – The ultimate satin slip skirt in a four-season color.
- Villa Rouge boots – I can’t resist the snakeskin, knee-high boot trend. Been eyeing these.
- Shashi huggie earrings (shop more Shashi here)- I’m loving the huggie earrings trend and these are an inexpensive way to try!
PLUS, a round-up of items that I already own (and have for awhile now!)–so I can vouch for their greatness. (It wouldn’t be a Shopbop Black Friday sale if I didn’t show past purchases, right?)
- Adina Reyter diamond necklace (shop more Adina Reyter here) – I always get questions about this necklace (both online and in real life). I wear it every day and have had it for years!
- Line + Dot Alder sweater – A gem I bought two years ago and now they make it in every color!
- Beyond Yoga high-rise spacedye leggings – Soft leggings that I lounge around the house in AND wear to the gym.
- Vince turtleneck – Simple, reasonable and goes with everything.
- AGOLDE pinch waist high-rise jeans (worn here)- One of the pairs I grab for most these days.
- Alexandre Birman heels – My go-to wedding heels–they’re so comfortable!
- Club Monaco cashmere beanie (shop more CM here)– I wear this hat on the daily in the winter.
- Paige bodysuit – A recent buy for me but it’s so flattering and kind of sexy