Oh, heyyyy Eric! We have a new subject in town. Now here’s a person we don’t often see solo on the blog…or ever, actually. Men’s fashion is actually a pretty big part of my life. Not only do I live in a male-dominated household, but I had a career in men’s fashion at Trunk Club (before we began to cater to women, too). Eric does have an interest in fashion but I generally do the purchasing because I have the itch to style him (and our boys). I love men’s clothing because of the classic and tailored silhouettes–it doesn’t change as quickly as women’s. I’m teaming up with Nordstrom to showcase easy basics for men and my five favorite pieces for fall.
Five Men’s Fall Essentials
- Twill pants – a man’s best friend…really. (Eric’s wearing the AG version above which has a bit of stretch.) They’re soft, comfortable and can usually be worn to work.
- Patterned blazer – a nice departure from basic blue ad can be worn with jeans OR slacks.
- Cashmere v-neck – luxe fabric in a classic silhouette…it never goes out of style.
- Plaid shirt – A plaid or checked shirt is always in for fall but this burgundy makes my heart sing.
- White sneakers – crisp, white sneakers look good with everything.
*Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering with this post!