Happy Monday! What better than to kick off this summer week than with this fun, little, floral romper? I bought this floral romper from Zara for $40 and it was one of those online shopping instances where I randomly put it in my cart without thinking twice. Once I received it, I couldn’t get over how well-made it felt and how perfectly it fit (and it looks like DVF, right?!)–I received so many requests about it because i showed it on instagram stories. Well, you all must have ordered it too, because it’s only been a few days since I posted it and it’s already sold out. But don’t fear, there are tons of great rompers out there that cover the shoulders and I found them for you!
And in case you were wondering, I have an affinity for jumpsuits (worn at black-tie affairs) and chambray rompers, too.
My Favorite Floral Rompers
- This polka dot romper would look amazing with black, wrap heels.
- A red, punchy floral and it looks forgiving.
- I love the vintage silk, scarf print of this romper.
- A wrap romper in a gorgeous blue.
- How great with this romper look with a summer glow and nude, flat sandals?
- This dark, tropical print hits the spot.