This week has been a doozy. Luckily, the internet provides endless distractions. Here are a few of my favorite things on the interwebs this week:
1. As an iPhone user for the past 4+ years, I’m ashamed I didn’t know ANY of these things.
2. Love her or hate her, Gwenyth Paltrow is often the center of much debate. As a soon to be working mom, I do get a kick out of this letter addressing GOOP, though.
3. So, pineapples are big this season. What about bananas?
4. The argument for more hugs (as if we needed one).
5. As someone who could always use help with interior decorating, I especially like the tip about using a touch of black to “finish” a room.
6. I’m craving anything cold or cool; these cupcakes might have to be made this weekend.
7. After I have this baby, I’m wearing a wide-leg jumpsuit–that’s for certain.
8. I found my diaper bag. Too bad it’s sold out everywhere in the world.
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!