I mentioned last week that I plan on eating breakfast in the new year and while I haven’t every, single day, I’m definitely having it more regularly (as opposed to never). I thought I’d share a few more resolutions I have for 2012:
- Call rather than text. While texting has become second nature, I’ve decided that it’s time to a.) use the phone function of my device and b.) speak in actual words rather than, IDK, acronyms.
- Make more conscious decisions. Whether it’s choosing a bright and healthy Trop50 orange juice beverage over a bag of chips (my weakness) or buying an uber-trendy item that I’ll wear once, it’s time for me have less regrets.
- Watch less TV. It’s going to be near impossible to tear myself away from a Lifetime movie on Sunday afternoon but my books won’t read themselves.
- Get organized. Donate clothes. Replace donated clothes. Repeat.
- Incorporate more color into my life. Food, drink, clothing, experiences, decor, etc–it’s going to be a long winter and I have to fend off seasonal affective disorder (SAD–how appropriate) somehow.
- Update my ‘about me’ section (see right). Time to admit to myself that I’m 27.