We all those people in our lives–those that are impossible to shop for. They come in all shapes and sizes: mothers, sisters, friends, even brother. Perhaps they have everything or maybe they’re the kind that claims they’ll love anything you buy for them. Right. And they’ll love it right up until they re-gift it at their next exchange. We all want our gift recipient to have a big smile upon their face when they open their present, whether it be from intuitively knowing what they wanted or by blindly choosing something that they never realized they’d love. Here are a few options for those kids of people (and no, they’re not gift cards):
|*clockwise from top left|
- Penguin Classic Hardcover Books – Few people dislike these classics. And, well, if the impossible person is illiterate, these beauties sure do stack nicely.
- The All Nighter Hair Powder – For your girlfriend that has a corporate job, but loves to party on weekdays (and is too good for baby powder).
- Alpaca Print Wrap – No matter how much she has, another scarf will always be welcome in any girl’s closet.
- Back to Basics Address File – Because sometimes everyone needs a break from emails and it would look good on anyone’s desk (and anyone would love it but not want to buy it for themselves).
- Polaroid Instant Camera – Is there anyone who doesn’t love to see instant photos develop right before their eyes? Doubt it.
- Savoy Cocktail Shaker + Bar Tool Set – This looks cool on any bar (or kitchen table top). Drink, don’t swill these cocktails. You be Don and I’ll be Betty, go.
- HMS Lollipop Apron – Your mom insists she doesn’t want anything, then why is she still wearing her apron from 1982?
Do you have any impossible gifts to buy this year?