I’m guessing most of you were on the younger side when you watched Full House back in the early 90s. I always thought I was closer to Stephanie’s age, only to find out I was actually a year and a half older than Michelle in real life (didn’t they seem like such babies for a long time?). I really loved this show growing up. I longed to have DJ’s perfectly teased bangs or Stephanie’s aptly-time one liners (e.g. ‘how rude!‘). However, my ripe, young mind didn’t seem to grasp the fact that Aunt Becky had it going on. Think about it: she was a high-powered career woman that managed to balance a (totally hilarious) family all while being able to go home to Uncle Jesse (have mercy).
Not just your average working mom:
- Aunt Becky does the classic, white button-up.
- 70s style shirt + black choker = 1992.
- She’s got a family, flourishing career, and a hot husband…they can’t all be wins.
- “YES, my shirt does look like a paisley bathing suit at J Crew, doesn’t it?”
- Billow blouse with a pencil skirt. Thanks for dictating my work style, Aunt Becks!
Maybe you didn’t process Aunt Becky’s style when you were a kid–I know I didn’t. But perhaps now that you’re a littler older and wiser, you’ll appreciate her style now while watching Full House reruns on TV Land.