A huge thanks to Nikki at Style and Charm who was oh-so-kind to bestow the Versatile Blogger Award unto me. Nikki’s blog is one of the first I read every morning and she’s too sweet to pass this along to me! I started this blog as I thought it would be a great segue into two of my passions: style and writing. I truly love doing this and am thrilled that people actually read my humble little blog.
- I could eat pizza every single day.
- My favorite color growing up was purple and I still have a soft spot for it, today.
- I have to travel for work (a LOT) and am not scared of flying but HATE take-off and count backwards from 10 about five times after the wheels go up.
- I’m dying to move to NYC.
- I’ve never liked wearing polos because I think I look like a boy in them.
- Fall is my favorite season and has always represented a fresh start in my mind.
- I wish I could take a sabbatical and go to Thailand and SE Asia for a month.
I would like to pass this award on to the following blogs:
Check these ladies out! They are so cool it hurts.