A good cardigan can make for an easier life–it’s the problem solver of garments. Chilly spring night? Wear a cardigan. Have a top that you’re dying to wear to happy hour but is a tad inappropriate for work? Wear a cardigan. Stain on your shirt that won’t come out but not quite ready to give up it up? Wear a cardigan and no one will ever know…
A few staples that’ll get you to September (show clockwise from left):
1. Anthropologie Stretching Days Cardigan ($78)– When you want to be sunny, but the weather is not.
2. J Crew Cotton Cascade Ruffle Cardigan ($78) – I recently bought this and know it will be a staple for seasons to come.
3. Juicy Couture Striped Military Cardigan ($248) – A great substitute for a jacket on a cool, April day.
4. Old Navy Cap Sleeve Cardigan ($25) – How cute would this over a dress and belted? (A thick, brown belt)
5. Topshop Knitted Lace Shoulder Cardigan ($80) – An interpretive way to wear the current shoulder pad trend.